Jumaat, Julai 09, 2010

muet 2010 huhuhuhuhu

muet kan so post kali nih in english hahahaha

currently most my time is fill with a lot of work and class to attend....and suddenly i was inform with such pleasant news....my muet result was out and it was something unexpected....really.

all this while i  was joking with my mom n friends bout my muet result.....


the result that scale that i created is as follow hahah:

  1. band 1= need something to be done quick
  2. band 2=okay lar but still there always room for improvement
  3. band 3= normal requirement ...good2 achivement ahhaah
  4. band 4= pergh okay lar a very good effort hehehe
  5. band 5= well that is really something that u could brag on hahah
  6. band 6= uk sound fine wasn't it???
  7. band 10= u r really something ...surely u r special like ben 10 that really have alien ability but in your case....alien language hahaha  

dsds so i would like to thank my teachers.....lecturer ,..parents, family, friends and everyone that have help n set a very great influence on me....may god bless you all....thanks again from my deepest heart...


your truthfully,
mustaffa bukhari a.k.a T@Pa 





Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan