Jumaat, Februari 18, 2011

reading ur blog is so sad..

assalam..(huhuhu dah lama x bagi salam kat readers...heheh) first of all i would to thank to those of you..who continuously to read my blog....though it was just a simple non academic n worth reading form of blog heheh..thank you 4 wasting some time here.....

so basically now my blog is publicly followed by 21 readers....wah...aku pon x sangka ada yg rajin nak tekan butang blog tue...heheh tq again ya'll....

so basically back to the title.....kan...aku actually tanya akak aku whether she read my blog lately....so she answered..

"no lah...ur blog is depressing lately..plus all the previous post of urs...is just make me sad...."

so  aku macam.."heheheheh yer...ker... :p  ...."

so aku ada something new to share, its just like something that is suit my condition....

one of my friend....post on another friend of mine's wall.......something that goes like this...

"don't tell ur god....dear god, i've BIG problems....instead...go to ur problems and said....hei u problems...i've BIG god"....

so basically...macam satu wake up call buat aku....plus..my friend told me....madame Loo point out something when u r not around,...."tapa diz sem look like not himself.."....i'm sorry to all my dear friend...especially madame...i know...u can simply careless hehehe..but u did not...i'm happy 4 that...

tq all tq....from deep down inside of me.......may god bless ya'll.........  

2 ulasan: