Jumaat, Mac 18, 2011

breathing...

semakin hari semakin pelbagai benda yang aku dah buat hehhee....
today one of my dearly friend...have a face to face thing....saying sorry...but as 4 me it is really my fault as well since i created the awkward environment first...thank you 4 saying that...by being true...u make it easy 4 all of us...just something that i would like to stress on is...maybe on that time i'm just being sarcastic...but again...we learned a little bout each other...

ok moving on....my blog is a little dusty since i have nothing to post...since my life would lately be trying to keeping up.....up until today...truancy is part of my choice to "so called solving my problem" which is affirmatively not...and everyday i'll quote something verbally from my lecturer in order to push my self..."selagi x berdarah apa salahnya"....

heheh weird aite...but that was the advice that i receive back then....so anytime when im trying to back down on something i'll eventually will say that to my self..."selagi x berdarah...apa ada hal"....

ok2 apatapa dah buat 4 the past 1 week?..hmmm lets start on monday....monday was...nothing much lar an ada 2 kelas jer pon..hehe but still sebok (-__-!!!) sbb upcoming week ada macam2 lagi kerja....
begitulah sepanjang minggu macam2 heeh btw....senang cerita x banyak yg terjadi...yg dapat di share di sini..cuma oh ya...laptop tapa kan dah xda..so nih ngah meyerang laptop nazizi hhee btw kawan2 sekalin birthday yan sudah pon berlalu...welcoming all the big 22 to become part of the youth that will stand on this pride soil and protect to end.....hmmmm lain2 bosan..

just a friendly reminder...when u really out of focus...always return back on the basic of life...breath....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan